Sunday, January 25, 2009

To-Do List

Most of us use "to-do" lists.

Some to-do lists are short term: Go to the post office, swing by HEB after the gym, feed dog...you get the picture.
Other to-do lists are life long : Spend a year learning Spanish in South America, have family, get Doctorate...

This to-do list falls in the 6 month to 1 year range...

1. Organize my ipod. When I was a freshmen in college I downloaded a lot of weird songs to my ipod (yes I stole songs). After that year I was convicted and promised to never steal music again. Now I still have all those songs on my ipod and I hate them all. Time to delete.

2. Organize sock drawer. I want to have all of the same socks so if I mismatch it doesn't matter. I will create two categories work/boot socks and athletic socks. Specialty socks like my snowboarding socks will be stored with my snowboarding gear. No problem.

3. Match all of my plastic cups and coffee mugs. I can't stand having a mishmash of plastic cups from old football games and candy filled Christmas gifts from work friends. (Sorry guys, but really what did you expect?) Note to self...send apology note-strike that- EMAIL to work friends.

4. Categorize and order all of my pictures on IPhoto. I love digital photo albums because I don't like having to store photo albums in my house.
.
.
.
.
5. Go see my doctor about my OCD.

3 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Oh, a little bit of OCD is healthy, girl! I do it too...and the cup thing, I TOTALLY get! Anything that clutters is history in my house!

FYI: I have started your header and am probably 60% finished. I will send it to you via email (school okay?) with directions on how to get it on your blog! Can't wait!

Lisa Smith said...

So, you teach at JL huh? Cool. I taught at Lamar when it was 9th grade only a long time ago!!

I think OCD comes with the whole teaching, keeping up with everything. Once I had kids I was too tired to be OCD...and you should see my house, or maybe you shouldn't.

I am from Richardson and went to The Heights with the Plilers. I came to TAMU in 1989 and never left. My husband and I sell real estate at Keller Williams but mainly I just chase my four kids around town. :) We go to Grace. Where do you go to church?

Brian, Steph, Jada, Kiva, and Judson said...

Hey there rebecca...love the lists :) I have 3 or 4 different lists all working at the same time...work list, to-do lists, grocery list, thank you note lists, those kinds of things and I am really starting to see them as my enemy reminding me that I am way too far behind!!! :) Hope your sock drawer is stellar!