Most of us use "to-do" lists.
Some to-do lists are short term: Go to the post office, swing by HEB after the gym, feed dog...you get the picture.
Other to-do lists are life long : Spend a year learning Spanish in South America, have family, get Doctorate...
This to-do list falls in the 6 month to 1 year range...
1. Organize my ipod. When I was a freshmen in college I downloaded a lot of weird songs to my ipod (yes I stole songs). After that year I was convicted and promised to never steal music again. Now I still have all those songs on my ipod and I hate them all. Time to delete.
2. Organize sock drawer. I want to have all of the same socks so if I mismatch it doesn't matter. I will create two categories work/boot socks and athletic socks. Specialty socks like my snowboarding socks will be stored with my snowboarding gear. No problem.
3. Match all of my plastic cups and coffee mugs. I can't stand having a mishmash of plastic cups from old football games and candy filled Christmas gifts from work friends. (Sorry guys, but really what did you expect?) Note to self...send apology note-strike that- EMAIL to work friends.
4. Categorize and order all of my pictures on IPhoto. I love digital photo albums because I don't like having to store photo albums in my house.
5. Go see my doctor about my OCD.
8 months ago