Thursday, October 23, 2008

Comfort Food

It’s that time of year. The cozy cool air pushes in, department stores mark up the “pumpkin, cinnamon, cider, latte, hazelnut, pine needle, harvest” candles, and we as human beings enjoy being inside cuddled up on our couches. With cozy cuddling comes comfort food. My most recent comfort food craze is Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but some classics include…Ramon Noodles, pizza, and Macaroni and Cheese.

SO

I want to know, what are your comfort foods???

* I must say this blog comes at a most inopportune time being that I am running in a race this Sunday. Maybe I should start comfort food eating on Monday. CRUNCH. Oh I’m sorry I just couldn’t resist…race shmace.

5 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

First, my comfort food would definitely be a bowl of warm soup, cereal, and coffee (can that be a food)?

Second, I would LOVE to design a header for you! You need to give me colors, any ideas you might have, any scripture, quotes or pictures you want to include on the header, as well. In fact, you can go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and pick out the background you want to use, tell me what it is and I can do the rest. I will have to have your username and password to get into your account, but you know once I'm done I will never get into it again! Just let me know! Can't wait!

Tiffany said...

I think my most used comfort food is mac 'n' cheese -- I could eat it forever :) and of course ICE CREAM is the all time best!!! :-D

Anonymous said...

First, Chili with jalapenos, Premium Oyster crackers, and grated Hot pepper jack cheese.

Second, Thanksgiving day turkey sandwich on toasted bread, mayo and swiss cheese.

Third, Bread stuffing,

Fourth, Homemade cranberries

And I could go on but I won't!!!

Emily said...

roast beef with potatoes and gravy. chili. baked potato soup.

what really makes me feel cozy is mulling spices on the stove. They make the whole house smell delicious!

Heather Gorton said...

Girl...If I could just have some Blue Bell Ice Cream I would be so happy! Any flavor at this point...it doesn't matter! Just some Blue Bell Ice Cream!!!