Thursday, February 19, 2009

The line FORMS here.

We have officially entered into “form” season and until that faithful Mid-April day when the Bryan Post office shuts down part of William J. Bryan to alleviate the post office traffic, America will be bogged down in thousands of endless tax FORMS.

(That’s just my intro)

So really this FORM business all started when I asked about getting snack passes for my kids. My boss responded “You will need a form for that” What is with all these forms anyway? So I started brainstorming some other form happenings…

a. I am dying! I need to see a doctor…”Oh just fill out this form”
b. I would like to order a … “Oh just fill out this form”
c. I would like to join this church. “Oh just fill out this form”
d. I would like to breathe the air in this building. “Oh just fill out this form”


So here’s to all the form requesters of the world. I am now requesting forms for all of the following reasons:

a. If you want me to take out the trash.
b. If you want to email me.
c. If you want me to pay my bills.
d. If you want me to let you out to use the restroom (that’s for you Dean…you have to fill out forms too)

If you have any concerns about any of these matters…please fill out this form ;)

This blog is dedicated to all teachers that work tirelessly to educate the youth of America.

7 comments:

Cricket said...

Your blog cracks me up! Dakota keeps asking when Dean is coming over?! We are available tomorrow and all weekend. Just give us a call.

Emily said...

ha! I just had this conversation with a co-worker the other day...
"hi, your child is probably going to have severe injuries and won't ever be the same. Would you mind filling out these forms (so we can bill you...cause your finances will never be the same either).

Stupid attorneys...wait?

Rebecca said...

Haha...I thought about throwing blame at our legal system but I didn't want to point any fingers. Besides I am sure you guys can come up with a form for pointing fingers too.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget forms to prove you did your job, even though you aren't the only person responsible for the outcome.

Lisa Smith said...

So...now, how do you know Stephanie Lee? (You teach with her husband right?) teachers are so cool!

So, is your brother Heath Pliler's age? what's his name? how is Heath? I love that God has brought us here! so cool.

Oh, and I worked with the youth at CBC when I was in college too...small world. I bet we have more common friends. :)

Steph said...

i want to send you an invitation...can you give me your e-mail address? mine is stephanielee10@gmail.com thanks!

Andrea & Marty said...

special ed has some forms you can have!